ALL YEAR: Available seven days during summer. All other times Wednesdays – Monday.
Five hour blocks $65 per person or purchase a 6 day pass for $325 (to be used within one single year per person)
With basic personal assistance $100 (assistance with your printmaking and print art supplies). Materials available for purchase at retail prices.
- B580 Gear Driven Etching Press
- Press Size: 580 mm
- Bed Size: W 580 mm x L 1080 mm
- 450 x 500
- Butchers Paper
- Hot plate
- Drying boards
- Separate drying area
- Separate sink area
- Separate sitting nook with trestle
- Workshop is above the gallery in the church mezzanine
- Shared kitchenette
- Nespresso coffee, tea, sugar & milk
- Access to a great library of art books
- Street parking
- No disability access
- Two steps to enter the gallery and one flight of stairs to access the mezzanine
Artists etching with acid please contact the gallery to make specific arrangements.
Editioning, print and custom services
For production and general advice please pop in and speak to Theo at anytime who can further research your requirements and discuss the scope of your work. Theo can also provide an accurate costing and/or assist you in the print workshop with general print needs.
Our local printmakers are available for more complex editioning and printing requirements and welcome your technical questions. Please don’t hesitate to ask about their work and techniques. Custom workshops with some of our artists are also an option.
PHONE: 03 4202 0942 or EMAIL: email@example.com